11.29.2007

YEAH, I KNOW-I'M STOOPING...

WARNING: This posting has been Rated R...FOR CRUDE AND OBNOXIOUS CONTENT...IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE CLICK ON A LINK IMMEDIATELY!!!

You've got to take a look at THIS website..shopinprivate.com.
They sell all sorts of "stuff" you'd never want to be caught buying!
It's not for the faint of heart!

Some of their offerings:

Condoms for the little guy in your life!

Smaller Condoms - Four Seasons Tighter Fit

"Finding smaller sized condoms is very difficult these days. Smaller condoms are extremely popular with our visitors. Ordering them from us is a completely private experience."

I would not recommend these as a stocking stuffer-better if the condom is a little baggy than make your man feel "less than."






Breast Enhancers - Make Your Breasts Look Bigger






These are on my wish list!






I don't need to say a word about this one-
all I had to do was cut and paste!

Shit Be Gone - The World's Coolest Toilet Paper

Shit Be Gone cleans up your unpleasantries like a champion among toilet paper. How funny would it be to have this sitting in your bathroom during a party, or when your Aunt Vivi stops by? Come on. This is awesome. This is pure fifth-grade-humor hilarity.

Shit Be Gone toilet paper is pillow soft and 100% recycled. Also, it's 2-ply, so it's tough enough to handle your messiest jobs without tearing or falling apart. This isn't a cheap gag toilet paper. This is the real thing. Actual quality. You could use this stuff every day.

Stock up on Shit Be Gone for your office supply cabinet! Watch your co-workers come rolling of of the bathroom, laughing so hard they can't even use it.

(These people really think they're a laugh riot! I don't think ShitBegone would go over too well in any office I've worked in. Maybe at Dunder Mifflin, Michael Scott would love it! "That's what she said.")

Here at Isdera Corp. we have Shit Be Gone in the executive bathrooms. Actually, this would be true if we had executive bathrooms, we just have two bathrooms. We have a ladies room and a filthy men's room. We use ShitBegone in both of them, although the men's room seems to use much more of it.

ShitBegone. Because it has to go somewhere.



Disclaimer: Mom, I'm sorry if you told some aunts and uncles about my blog. Hopefully they haven't been reading it. If they have I guess you have some explaining to do. I'm sure they already knew how immature I am. If not, they do now. It's no reflection on my upbringing. I was just born this way. Maybe you shouldn't have smoked when you were pregnant with me. I love you anyway.

OKAY-WHO'S BRAVE ENOUGH TO BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON THIS POST? C'MON I DARE YA!




3 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

Hilarious...I have to get shit be gone toilet paper. my in-laws are coming to dinner, tomorrow night. will it make them "be gone"? they're like having a big pile of unpleasantries...(why is spell check saying i spelled that wrong? well, i didn't...i don't think) anyway...look, i'm the first to comment! and, i'm NOT embarrassed...only on the fact that i may have misspelled something. ok, but...those condoms...hilarious (sorry if i'm offending anyone!)
this was a funny, funny post (gee..i hope it was supposed to be!)

Anonymous said...

No I didn't smoke when I was pregnant with you could it be Fetal Alcohol Syndrome ????

Momisodes said...

I have got to get my hands on that TP!! Maybe i can send those out for Christmas presents to the people on my, I don't-really-want-to-
buy-a-gift-for-but-i-have-to list. ;)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.