11.26.2007

Tag-I'm It!!



Here's a new meme: I've been tagged by the lovely Stephenie:

The Rules:

First here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. Done above!

2. Seven Things:

1. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
2. I like my left profile better than my right.
3. Sometimes my husband, myself, my two daughters, two dogs and cat all sleep together in the same king-sized bed. We look like the Beverly Hillbillies.
4. I HATE being cold and wish I could have an electric blanket. (If it wasn't so bad for me!)
5. In eighth grade I broke my nose by getting hit in the face with a clog.
6. I want to go to tennis camp.
7. I love having fresh flowers in the house at all times.

3. Tagging these lovely ladies:

Tickled Pink and Green
Clemson Girl and the Coach
Happy Homemaker
Biscuits Are NEVER Boring
A Bun's Life
Avery Gray
Mossback Meadow


2 comments:

Avery Gray said...

How funny! My right profile is better than my left!

Oh, and you've got to be kidding me with the tag! No, really. Because you are the sixth person to tag me with this particular meme, and I am on MemeHiatus 2007!!! It just figures.

I'm thinking I might just go ahead and do it but not call it a meme. Does that work for you?

Unknown said...

We are familiar enough now for you to tag me? :) Fabulous! Watch out, I'll get you back!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.