11.01.2007

Fall in beautiful scenic Jersey...


I've been kind of lazy about posting family photos-so here are some shots from our very warm fall!
Apple picking-that's Brad, me (looking quite dorky I must say), my daughter's best friend and Meg.
<<<<<>




cowgirl...













And pirate

























Meg, my little fashion witch
























We're making the jump from Halloween straight to Christmas. Tonight we're going to see "How the Grinch Stole Christmas-The Musical" on Broadway. There will be a full review tomorrow!


"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile."

- William Cullen Bryant





3 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Yeah!!! Pictures! I love to look at pictures! Your whole family is so cute! Adorable girls.

Can I go with y'all tonight? lol.

(to answer your question on my blog - no I did not paint that chair - the Hubby would get a big laugh out of that.....that is the sorority house)

Candace said...

they are SO cute! bet they gotta lotta candy!

Maude Lynn said...

The girls are adorable!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.