11.07.2007

My little diva!
















This morning Catherine got into my makeup. I walked into the bathroom and she was covered in blush. She was crying and VERY upset. "This is too brown! I wanted rosy cheeks-I need PINK!" Four years old and she's not only rooting through my make-up-but she actually has the nerve to be pissed that the colors aren't right for her complexion!!!

I was too annoyed to take a picture-but I have to agree with her-I think a pinker shade would have complimented her much better than the shade she smeared all over her cheeks, forehead, shirt and pants!

Pray for me with this one. I think it's going to be a very bumpy ride!

"I loathe narcissism, but I approve of vanity"

-Diana Vreeland


6 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Oh my that is too cute.
My 4 yr old niece wants me to put make-up on her whenever she comes over to my house as well. I think she was quite happy she could have some on at Halloween.

Traci Anne said...

Unfortunately, I don't think it gets better when she gets older... I was the exact same way with my mama and, well, I'm a beauty JUNKIE, just like her :)

Avery Gray said...

Oh, that would not fly with me. Mama buys the good stuff, sweetie. Touch it and lose a limb!

Is it sad that my son likes to do the same thing? He looks quite nice in my Rum Raisin lipstick.

The 5 Bickies said...

Isn't it funny how quickly they pick up the nuances of things like MAKEUP! I keep a few harmless items for my 4 year old in the same drawer with my makeup. She asks me, "Is it time for makeup?" When it is, she goes to her items and I go to mine.

She has not crossed the line, yet. I do expect that she will one day. Then, like you, it's off to the laundry and all your stain busters!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

What?!!! No comments on RHofOC from last night? The new "hot" mom is re-tar-ded, yes?

And could George be any more of a TOOLBOX?!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Next thing you know she'll be lusting after Jon Bon Jovi. ;-)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.