11.28.2007

"Real Housewives" Recap

I had to record "Real Housewives of Orange County" last week, so I had alot of catching up to do this week! Here's my take on the past two episodes.

I'll start with last week's "graduation trip to South Beach." I thought it was really sad that the producers set Megan and Lindsey up with a free trip, just to watch them squirm when they didn't have enough money to pay for things. It was painful to watch! Speaking of painful, the tattoo parlor scene was priceless! I loved the noices George's daughter McKenzie made when she got her butterfly tattoo!

It was very sad to see Jeana come to the realization that her marriage is over. It's rare to see her show emotion-and I really felt for her.

This week, I enjoyed watching Jeana and Vicki at "Boot Camp"-I can see the changes in Jeana's body already! The trainer is awesome. Talk about full service! I would die if he ever raided my pantry. We have so much processed food in our house...I need to work on that! (See? Real Housewives is an EDUCATIONAL show!)

I got a little science lesson watching Tamra get her Botox injections. I learned how the needle makes a CRUNCHING sound as it pops into the muscle and how the skin gets all red and bumpy when the needle is pulled out. Ewww...

I have to admit though-the stuff works (in moderation). My friends who do it look AWESOME!

How about Lauri and George? Looks like a fairy tale doesn't it? I'm not buying it though. I've said it before...he totally dumped the mother of his children and is pretty stingy with her. (At least that's what I read in Star Magazine-back when I was allowed to buy it!) It will be interesting to see how long it lasts! It's difficult for me to get the whole Josh situation out of my head. Pretty messed up!

As usual Vicki is a crack up. So hyper and wild. She seems like a pretty fun person! Too bad it was too painful for her to downsize from a 4 million dollar to a 2 million dollar house. It's rough slummin' it!



I was a little shocked by some of the pictures Tammy encouraged Lindsey to pose for at the "Java Jean Bar" shoot. I know sex sells-but Megan had a point when she accused her mom of "pimping out her own daughter!"



Okay-I know what you're thinking-I'll even say it for you-"GET A LIFE!" I'll try. In the meantime,I can't wait for next Tuesday at 10-when I get to watch my favorite silicone enhanced ladies and all their wacky shenanigans!


9 comments:

linda said...

I hate to say it, but this show is a guilty pleasure for me as well. Love your re-cap and agree totally.

Traci Anne said...

I LOVE this show. Too bad Boyfriend complains so much during the episodes that I can't watch them!

a. said...

Great re-cap! I watched 2 episodes last night too...whoa! Vicky is a total spaz - doesn't everyone have a friend like her? I know I do! I am just waiting for Lauri's fairytale to go poof - come on...something has got to go wrong. Jenna cracks me up. How about the scene with Tamra calling her client an a-hole. Hilarious. I love this show!

PaperCourt said...

I was a Real Housewives virgin until last night. Hilarious show! I feel sooo sorry for the woman (can't remember her name) who has to downsize to a 4,000 sq foot house. I hope she survives!

Anonymous said...

I loved last nights episode. I have been wondering about botox. Especially since I have 28 year old friends who are already hitting the needle.

a. said...

Oh this is just for you...

http://bravotv.seenon.com/index.php?v=bravotv-realhousewives&pagemax=all

sugar said...

i have to admit, i love this show too. thanks for the recap as my dvr had been selective memory on which shows to actually record.

Jessica said...

Totally addicted to this show. I am not a fan of Tammis. She seems really cold to her children and not very understanding about what they are going through.

Jeana is my fav!

The Mrs. said...

This is definitely something I watch and then I'm horrified! Then I tune in again. Alas...
I am waiting for the shoe to drop with Lauri as well. Seems like he tolerates her! Vicky is so funny hitting everyone. I don not like Tammy at all! Seems evil!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.