11.28.2007

The moment you've all been waiting for!

The results from "My Ultimate Christmas Gift" poll are finally in! They as follows:

My Ultimate Christmas Wish!
What's your "dream" Christmas gift?
a day of pampering at a fancy spa50%8



top of the line digital camera25%4



diamond tennis bracelet18.8%3



an entire set of chef quality cookware6.3%1



total votes: 16

The poll was a huge success and I'd like to thank all 16 of the people who participated!!!

Stay tuned for more exciting features here at "Caffeine Court" where you never know what's going to happen next!


1 comments:

The 5 Bickies said...

How did I miss the poll?...I could have been #17. I would choose the bracelet if it wasn't coming out of household budget. 2nd choice is day of pampering.

I'm still working on the tag...have to ponder. So glad that you tagged me.

Anything you want at the Lilly sale? I'm a great personal shopper.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.