11.06.2007

I'm so EXCITED!!!

I was standing in the checkout line at the supermarket today glancing at gossip magazines. (Glancing-NOT buying-I'm sticking to my vow!) I noticed an ad for the new season of "Real Housewives!!!" I'm PSYCHED! I had no idea they were doing a third season.

Jo is gone and there is a new housewife, Tamra. If you've never watched the show, I strongly suggest you check it out. The O.C. is a wonderland where plastic people live in McMansions, drive around in Hummers and give their daughters breast implants for high school graduation gifts!


The show airs on Bravo at 10PM EST.


7 comments:

a. said...

I am with you on this one, it's my guilty pleasure. It's so unreal!

Anonymous said...

I love this show. TiVo is set.

Kim said...

I never watch reality tv, but I will cop to checking this one out on occasion (just to see how absurdly they act).

I didn't like Jo...the spirit of slap would've come over me if I'd ever been in the same room with her. bu-bye, jo!

Avery Gray said...

So, it's like the magazines, but on TV, right? Awesome!

Unknown said...

My HUSBAND actually informed me of the return.....he knew I watched the first two seasons. Thank goodness the writers' strike doesn't affect reality tv! :)

linda said...

Guilty pleasure for me too!

The 5 Bickies said...

You made is successfully through the checkout without buying trash -wahoo and well done!

I wish I had read this post yesterday...would have liked to TIVO this beauty. I think I could get in to it.

Are they "real" people? Is there a significant amount of embellishment?

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.