11.22.2007

All I want for Christmas!

The Thanksgiving feast is over and the dishes are cleaned and put away. You know what that means...TIME TO THINK ABOUT CHRISTMAS!

'Tis the season to be greedy-(of course not-it's all about GIVING) That being the case-I'm sure my husband and daughters will want to GIVE the special wife and mother in their life some small tokens of their love and appreciation.

In case they're reading this-here are some hints!The MacBook! My niece has one and I fell in love with it! I currently use the iMac-but it's not a laptop. Having this would enable be to combine two of my loves-blogging and watching tv!

The chances that I'll get a MacBook are slim to none.


There is, however, a pretty high probability that I WILL receive the next item on my wish list. A small digital camera that takes really nice pictures. I have a Canon digital Rebel that takes amazing pictures, but it's HUGE! I miss so many great moments because I can't lug that big boy around everywhere I go! If I get this there will be lots more great photos on my blog!

I hear the Canon Power Shot is good. Any suggestions?

I'll be avoiding Black Friday. (Much to my chagrin!)

To those of you brave souls hearty enough to hit the mall tomorrow-best of luck to you! Let me know what you got!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the powershot. It's good, can't go wrong.

Avery Gray said...

I have a Powershot, too. It's okay. A little fuzzy in comparison the the bigger ones, but that could also be because mine is 8 years old. I'm actually hoping for a bigger one. The Powershot is nice for taking with you because of its size, but I'd like to be able to take the really nice shots, too, for the special occasions.

Now, a MacBook, I could totally use one of those! My husband has an iMac that I haven't really done much on yet, but I'd love to have a laptop version. You'll have to let me know how you like it if you do get one.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

My friend has the MacBook and I love it. Hope Santa grants your wishes!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.