11.19.2007

I'm not buyin' it!




Super-slim Kelly Ripa graces the cover of Fitness magazine this month. She claims that her secret to a great looking butt is the following:

"I buy jeans that are tight in the rear end. I'm not kidding. I treat my cheeks like breasts in a push-up bra. I just reach down in there, lift them up and push them together. And they'll stay put if the jeans are tight enough in the seat."



Okay-what size jeans would be tight on her? Size negative 2? And how in the name of god does she manage to squeeze anything down there? She is adorable-but come on honey-it's going to take more than packing my ass cheeks in a too small pair of jeans to look like you! Plus-unlike breast cleavage-40 year old (okay 42 year old-WHATEVER!) butt cleavage is NOT hot!

Thanks anyway Kelly.


11 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

Is it just me, or does it look like Kelly's head has been superimposed on a 6yo's body. What is so wrong with mature womanhood that we have to aspire to looking like pre-pubescents - sans public hair and all? No thanks - I'm not buying what they're selling.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

She is soooo thin.I think she looked better when she first came on the show. I like her personality, but she is way to skinny. I'm not buying either~

Suburban prep said...

Oh I so agree with you.
Some people are just tooo thin and this woman is one of them.

linda said...

I agree to all the comments.....I've seen her in person in NYC and she's teeny tiny, about the size of my (skinny) 12 year old daughter.

Gabi said...

oh, if only that was all it took to have a fabulous rear! Don't buy it for a second!

PaperCourt said...

She looks like a kid. That is weird.

Sasha said...

I don't buy it either. And I totally call photoshopping- I know she is skinny, but that looks weird.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, I don't think she can quite get what it means to have to work hard to be fit.

Avery Gray said...

She's so small I could put her in my pocket! Well, if I could get her in there. It's a little tight since I'm taking her advice and buying jeans that are too small. Hey, my butt looks great, but my muffin top... Yikes!

Anonymous said...

shes a size 26 in jeans. not very thin.

Anonymous said...

OH For HEAVEN'S SAKE!! Leave Kelly alone. She's healthy and fit and works hard to be that Healthy.
Women are supposed to be supportive of one another not "Catty" witches that can't wait to claw at someone who might look better than they do.
I'm a very heavy lady, but I'm not gonna "bash" Kelly for being able to do what I can't...Control herself and keep her weight down! Grow-up, ladies and stop acting badly.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.