11.25.2007

THIS I want for Christmas!

Not the book, the actual "House That Cleans Itself!"

I am very thankful that I can stay home and take care of my kids-that's the wonderful part of being a SAHM. The horrible part for me-the CONSTANT cycle of cook, cleanup, wash, fold, put away, vacuum, dust, pickup, blah, blah, blah-REPEAT!!!

Yeah-I know I shouldn't complain. My husband's life consists of waking up REALLY early (5:45 am to be exact) dress, drive to Newark NJ, deal with shit all day, drive home down Garden State Parkway, get home at 8-eat, watch TV go to bed, REPEAT!!!! All to support his tennis loving wife (who hates to clean) two adorable daughters (who LOVE Webkinz) two hungry dogs, (who need shots, boarding and LOTS of dog food) and one cat who ruined his dining room rug.

Who has it better? Don't answer.

Anyway-"The House That Cleans Itself" (the book) is available at Amazon.com. The real "House That Cleans Itself" is available only in my dreams!


5 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I could have used the magic of this after the family gathering on Thursday.

The Mrs. said...

I know how you feel. It does get so monotonous. Sometimes I feel like I will never stop loading and unloading the dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

I have a whole stack of those "get organized and be perfect" books. I gave up...if I can keep the magic underwear drawer full, I've done my job.

Stephenie said...

Ya I would LOVE a self cleaning house. I just hate that you do something once and ten seconds later, you have to clean it again. It really sucks!

I tagged you! Check out my blog for details.

Avery Gray said...

We must be married to the SAME MAN! My hubby works from 5:30 to 8 everyday, too. Thank the Lord he's a workaholic and loves me to no end. ;o)

I want a self-cleaning house, too. The book won't cut it. It would just get lost under the piles of junk.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.