11.13.2007

And now for a commercial break...


Have you folks heard about cr8buzz yet? If not, you should check it out! The lovely and talented Candace from "Not That I Don't Love My Kids" invited me to join a few weeks ago, and I'm hooked!

There are lots of wonderful categories including women, moms and fiction. Cr8buzz is an awesome way to increase traffic on your blog as well as check out lots of other talented and clever bloggers.

It's by invitation only, so if you would like to join in the fun send me your e-mail address!

I can be reached at jillyou@comcast.net.


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Hey. I found you on cre8buzz.com. I must admit I can't haven't got it all figured out yet...but it's fun trying! Lol.

Unknown said...

Well, hey! Sign me up! abunslife at gmail dot com Just what I need, another way to procrastinate and more blogs to add to my google reader!!!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.