11.29.2007

It's inevitable...

I've talked about this in prior posts. Skimpy costumes and hot dance moves will only lead to trouble!!!

I wonder how they celebrated?






What woman can compete with this?!

I'm telling you, if they ever create a "Dancing with the Middle Aged Businessman" Show-my husband will NOT be a contestant! :)







"a" from le Coterie-sent me this article!

Helio Castroneves wins dance trophy, new girlfriend in same week - source

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 4:00 AM

"Dancing With the Stars" winner Helio Castroneves, 32, took home the trophy, ditched his fiancee - and, it looks like, picked up a girlfriend - all in one week.

The hunky Brazilian race car driver announced Wednesday that he canned his engagement to fianc�e Aliette Vazquez. And on-set snitches are saying his closeness to dance partner Julianne Hough, 19, was a big part of the reason.

Last week, Helio and Julianne were spotted giggling and teasing each other while shopping for matching Ritmo watches together in Beverly Hills at the David Orgell store.

On Wednesday, Helio told a pal: "Aliette was only my girlfriend ... maybe remotely a fiancee." (Ouch!)

When asked about his relationship with Hough, he replied: "She is very close to me."

Julianne herself broke an engagement in August '06, while teaming with last season's winner, Olympic skater Apolo Ohno.

Publicists for the show did not comment Wednesday.

___


4 comments:

a. said...

Check this out...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/bwiddicombe/index.html

Traci Anne said...

Blargh, I hate stories like this! Boyfriend and I? Never ever ever going on reality shows. Unless it's American Idol. :)

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

So sad for his fiance but I knew this was coming after watching the show. They just had something together, you could tell there was definite chemistry.

The Mrs. said...

Really!!!!?? I am shocked! I have to admit I love her though!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.