11.27.2007

One little doughnut...


A couple of weeks back I wrote about my rapturous experience with a Boston Cream Doughnut. I raved about enjoying that doughnut guilt free because I've been very disciplined about my calorie intake.

I TAKE IT ALL BACK! That one little doughnut lead to a big bag of Cracker Jacks, some turkey with gravy, stuffing, rolls, a couple of beers, a few glasses of wine, some pumpkin pie...and hot dammity damn, I put on my tennis skirt yesterday and lo and behold-I've got a tire around my belly the size of Texas!

The combination of my period, Thanksgiving and the stress of traveling a long distance with kids did me in! I was literally shoveling food in my mouth for a week straight.

My little eating rampage was tons of fun-and now-I SHALL PAY FOR MY GLUTTONY!


It's Slimfast and carrots all the way baby. :(

Peace out.

"Gluttony is not a secret vice."

-Orson Welles


7 comments:

a. said...

You're not the only one!

http://www.jossip.com/sports/breaking-gluttony-is-the-new-flamenco-20071127/

Christine said...

Me, too. UGH!!!

Traci Anne said...

I'm with you - veggie burgers, grapes and green tea have become my staples. I miss bread.

Unknown said...

That is why I can't even have 1 bite...did you read this post? I can't stop, once I start.
http://bunslife.blogspot.com/2007/11/it-just-sits-there-taunting-me.html

Avery Gray said...

I feel your pain.

The 5 Bickies said...

will I know you at the sale on Friday by your muffin top?

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Oh...I am so there too. I try to start over every day and end up caving.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.