1.30.2008

Top Ten Reasons I have a Blog...

10. If my husband ever gets relocated chances are I'll have a couple of friends wherever we move.

9. I can bond with people without having to clean my house, serve coffee or brush my hair.

8. If something f-ed up happens I can look on the bright side and blog about it.

7. It's so much more fun than doing laundry or cleaning out closets.

6. No one can interrupt me or look bored when I rant and rave.

5. Whenever I have an issue, I usually discover that I'm not alone.

4. It's cheaper than going to Target.

3. I can get a little competitive (Dr. Zibbs...I may have only 76 followers, but I WILL catch up with you...you just wait!!)

2. I can make tons of money off the ads on my sidebar...(c'mon people-start clicking those ads, momma needs some new tennis sneakers!!)


and the number one reason I have a blog...


If I'm worried about telling my 9 year old about Santa she can read about it on my blog and my problem is solved!!! (Who knew she reads Caffeine Court everyday??? She never leaves comments. My daughter is a lurker!!!)


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm first?? I'm first!! Love your blog, and probably don't leave enough comments. I see you are from NJ - my hubby is from there. Exit 125 (Sayreville). No, he isn't Bon Jovi....We have moved a lot in our almost 10 years of marriage, so this blogging thing is a good thing for me! Love your top 10 list!!

Anonymous said...

you need to take that list to david letterman! you could be a guest reader of the top 10 list:)

linda said...

lol! Love your blog and especially your tennis stories.
You inspired me to clean and re-organize my kitchen cabinets. thanks alot ;)

Kat said...

All very good reasons! :)

Dr Zibbs said...

I actually blog because I'm trying to get someone to do my laundry. My wife does it, but she doesn't do it to my standards.

Anonymous said...

I especially can relate to #9.

GypsiAdventure said...

haha - seriously, your daughter is a lurker..too funny! So I'm curious, is this your play for Lettermans job??
~K

♥ Braja said...

And number 10 reason...oh wait, I can't write ME because people will think I'm demented...

Anonymous said...

So she knows? Well, problem solved huh? That's so funny that she is a reader. I like having a blog b/c it makes me feel like a real writer. Minus the paycheck. lol.

Anonymous said...

what? and all the swearing I've done on here? Holy shit.

Maureen said...

Well, I am certainly glad you blog! It's constant entertainment.

Petunia said...

OMG! Does she really read it every day??? Lil Petunia better not be doing that!

Debie Napoleon said...

Yea, my darling son lurks as well. Quite interesting when he brings something up.

Jan said...

Funny. Both of my daughters know I blog and neither has asked to read it. Im just not cool like their facebook/myspace friends. My husband knows too and he knows his mother reads it but hasn't asked to read it either. Guess he doesn't think Im cool either!

Karen MEG said...

Amen to all of those... and my 8.5 year old reads mine from time to time too. He read my most recent post and said "Aw, mom, you really got to get into the Christmas cheer".

Hilarious that your daughter is a lurker, though. Too cute!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Excellent reasons!

Tara R. said...

I have to agree with every point on your list!

Yellow Beads said...

LOVE ALL TEN! ha.

Vodka Mom said...

ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto

I can send my girls over and they can hold her down and tell her there's no santa- like they did to Golden Boy last year. He's still recovering.

Linda S said...

except for #1, I'm right there with you! seriously!

Jaina said...

Love the list.

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT LIST! And I am laughing so hard about your daughter reading it, I wonder if my kids read mine...doubtful, but it does make me wonder, lol

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Love your list, all are so true.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.