1.18.2008

MLK and Wacko Jacko


This morning as I was getting my 8 year old daughter ready for school we had an interesting conversation:


DD: School is closed Monday to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.


Me: Do you know why Martin Luther King was a great man?


DD: Yes, he said people should not be judged by the color of their skin.

PAUSE

DD: I guess Michael Jackson didn't agree with that, because he peeled his skin to make it white!


Once again, I really need to hide my National Enquirers!


6 comments:

lattemommy said...

What a riot. From the mouths of babes, as they say!

PaperCourt said...

OMG...that is hilarious!

suchsimplepleasures said...

i just blew snot out my nose...isn't that lady like...but, that was so stinking funny!!! yet, somehow, it makes sense!!!
hope you have a fantabulous weekend...and, remember...scrolling saturday!!!

Traci Anne said...

HA! That's awesome!

Avery Gray said...

Or maybe she's just saying what we're all thinking. ;o)

The 5 Bickies said...

That's hysterical! Sounds like your daughter might have your sense of humor.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.