1.05.2008

Google Analytics


Avery Gray suggested I sign up for Google Analytics-so I did. (I'd jump off a bridge if she told me to!) Anyway, it's such a great source for information on blog, traffic, including referring sites, average time spent on site, locations of readers, all that fun stuff.

You can also find out which keyword was used to get to your blog. Here are some of the keywords that led readers to my blog.

cooked meat
pound of flesh
husband red nail polish his toenails
slaughter a chicken
caffeine and bowel movements
butt face
MILF
Quinn's weird boobs
The Lice Woman of Brooklyn

As Avery said, there are some weird people out there! I guess that includes me, because all these strange google searches led straight to Caffeine Court!


9 comments:

Kate said...

how funny! I have to try that out!

a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The 5 Bickies said...

The search topics are a riot! I use sitemeter and then get obsessed with who in my home town is reading my BLOG! Who did my sister tell...hmmm?

Avery Gray said...

I'd never tell you to jump off a bridge. But it's good to know the power I hold over you.

Mwahahahaha!!

People are loony. What a great list! And it'll only get weirder from here on out!

MarĂ­a said...

Ooohhhh...I'm trying it!!

suchsimplepleasures said...

oh, that is SO my post for tomorrow! there are the funniest ways that people found my blog but, i'm not telling yet...tomorrow...
xo

Kim said...

ROTFLMAO

And that's all I can say!

suchsimplepleasures said...

i just did it...so nasty, the stuff that led people to my blog...i posted it. i'm so ashamed...well,not really but...maybe i should be. i'm thinking, my site might be calling out all the pediphile people of the google-verse...oy vey!

Azile said...

I just found your blog :) and I have to say it's fun arround here. And I'll add "Google Analytics" and can't wait what brought the 10 readers (according to my rough estimates) of my blog :)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.