9.27.2008

Would you like fries with that Botox?

In my absence, here's a little post from days gone by....







It seems like every time I go to my mailbox I get a flier for a new medical spa opening at a strip mall near me! Before too long there will be as many medispas in my little corner of suburbia as there are McDonald's and Starbucks.


The competition is so fierce that there are price wars!

Botox $9 a unit!
Complimentary Microdermasweep ($250 value) for first time clients! $100 off Juvederm! Restylane Only $400 Per Syringe! (Can you tell I saved the fliers?)

If they really want my business this is what they need to do. Combine McDonald's with a medispa. Set up a drive-thru window that offers Botox, fountain Diet-Coke and Happy Meals. This way I can pull up in my minivan with my kids strapped in their seats playing Nintendo DS. I can order them each some Chicken McNuggets and fries, get myself a soda, stick my head out the window, get shot up and go on my merry way, with my children fed and my face looking refreshed and wrinkle free!

I'm telling you this idea is pure genius! (If I do say so myself.)

If there are any investors interested in opening a franchise, you know where to reach me!
In the meantime, I'll be socking away my little fliers in my file drawer, waiting for the day that Botox comes down to $2 a unit.


15 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I think you are BRILLIANT!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are too funny!

MarĂ­a said...

Love that idea. Really, if it's nuts, we both are. :)

Kate said...

NJ - only the strong (and wrinkle-free) survive!

The Mrs. said...

You are hysterical. I agree and am ready to run the biz with you!

LunaNik said...

Dude...that's a GREAT idea!!!!

And, you need to let me know where these competing medispas are...I'll be 30 soon and am thinking of having the top layer of my face peeled off for my birthday. ;)

Avery Gray said...

What a great idea!

I'm noticing a little creasage in my forehead. Not that I'm banging down the doors at one of those places, but I can understand the appeal.

The Wife said...

I'm in with you on the franchise: We could call your special the Sip 'n' Smooth To Go. I love it.

Traci Anne said...

Fan. Tastic. I'm thinking you need to slap a patent on that baby ASAP!

Unknown said...

LOL...and you know by the year 2050 it will be a reality!

Momo Fali said...

You are brilliant!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I am laughing out loud- too hilarious! Great idea!

Tammy said...

That is awesome! That made me smile. Very creative..I would of never thought of all those things together.

Unknown said...

I think you're onto something, Jill!

I was surprised when I got a mailer from our family doctor that she was doing Botox, fillers and facials, etc. The next time I went to her office there was advertising on the walls and I'm just waiting for the, "What's Botox, Mama? Why, mama? Why? Why? Why?"

simplynotso said...

Great new picture!!!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.