9.22.2008

Wanna join my team?

You all know how I love team sports, so I've decided I want to expand it to blogging.

When I mentioned that all your comments reminded me of "The View" I started thinking of how interesting it is to get lots of different perspectives on life, current events, fashion, finances, or whatever topic we feel like dishing about.

That being said, I want to do create a "Team Blog." Every few days, I'll choose a subject and people on the team can contribute their own post on the topic. You don't have to post on every subject, just the stuff that moves you.

Just like "The View, I would love to get a real cross section of contributors. So I'll need a Whoopie, a Barbara, an Elisabeth, a Gilligan, a Skipper, (oh shoot wrong show.)

Anyway, you get the gist of it.

Who's with me on this?

If you want to join Team Jill, leave a comment with your e-mail address, and a suggestion for the blog's name (if you have one.)

Once I find out who's on board we'll get this project rolling.

YAY TEAM!

DON'T FORGET YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!! Thanks.


19 comments:

scargosun said...

"Better than the View" for a name. I am TOTALLY up for throwing my opinions around.;)

The Chic Chauffeur said...

I get to be Barbara! sarahpetz@sbcglobal.net

Katie Ryan said...

very cool idea! ptoall@gmail.com

jenn said...

Sounds like fun! jenn@arnola.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in! How about "Perspectives" ?? And email me at mrsd.dashofcrazy@yahoo.com

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

I would be in!

Julie
huladnz@gmail.com

Maybe we could do a questionaire. And find out what things people are an expert on, you know...

Like work experience
Sports
Kids
Etc...

Anonymous said...

hey now that sounds like a faboo idea! I am in if you need someone but I don't know who I'd be...definitely NOT Rosie.

Jaina said...

Sounds like a great idea. I wouldn't mind chiming in with some of my opinions, I really like your idea! jayasolo at gmail dot com.

simplynotso said...

I guess that means you are Barbara, I am Joy!!!

Christi said...

great idea! i'd love to be a part.

view from the streets

street talk

Unknown said...

oh shit can i be scooby doo...rut roh!

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea!!

reezagriff@msn.com

Happy Valley Mom said...

Sounds like fun!

Tammy B said...

Don't forget me!

pinkcupcakesandtab@hotmail.com

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I wanna play!!!

Everyone needs a Julie the Cruise Director!

Linda S said...

I'd love to play...

linneyshvede@gmail.com

Angie said...

I'm fairly new to your site, haven't been able to make any comments yet...but I would love to join your Collage forum. I virtually have an opinion for everything and anything. My email address is angiespy74athotmaildotcom. Oh, and I hope you don’t have any prerequisites, because even though I don’t hate tennis…I don’t play. Does it help if my husband LOVES to play?

sltbee69 said...

Can lurkers join too? I'm a fan of your blog but I'm not much of a commenter.

Anonymous said...

Hi... Can I be Whoopie? LOL

lorelb@hotmail.com

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.