9.10.2008

An amazing show of support...


I don't know if you've heard about this, but I just read this article in People Magazine:


"Fans of Mesa, Arizona blogger Stephanie Nielson, 27-who writes the NieNie Dialogues about her life at home as a wife and mom-have raised over $100,000 online to help the ailing mother of four who sustained burns over 80 percent of her body following an Aug. 16 plane crash in Arizona. As of Sept. 5, Nielson and her husband Christian, 29 who also emerged from the crash with severe burns, are in critical condition in a Phonix hospital burn unit."


Wow. The generosity and caring of her fellow bloggers is staggering. Please pray for Stephanie and Christian.


If you would like to make a donation, click on the link for the Nie Nie Dialogues.


7 comments:

Petunia said...

Wow! What a great country we live in!

just ask beth said...

On the eve of 9/11 the genorosity of a greatful nation we call America never ceases to amaze me. God Speed Nielsons!

Jaina said...

Not just our country, but all over the world. I started reading Nie's sister's blog, C Jane, a couple weeks ago. She's the one who updated her sister's blog and is giving continuous updates as she takes care of three of Nie's four darling children. It really is inspiring how amazing Nie's family is.

justme said...

people and the NYTIMES it was in sunday's amazing

High on Hairspray said...

I've been following this blog. What a wonderful family they are. The story was on The Today Show. God Bless them.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I read that too, and I'm so proud to be a member of this wonderful community!

The 5 Bickies said...

I have been following this couple's story and am heartbroken for their family. I read over Stephanie's blog and I am so glad for their family that they have the beautiful photos and reminders of times gone by. I keep tabs on their progress through her sister's blog.

It's great that they have received such wonderful support!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.