9.03.2008

Yee Ha!!!




I wish someone would put my head on that bod!

It really is a great look, rugged and sexy at the same time.

The glasses and the bun add just a touch of professionalism to an otherwise playful ensemble and the gun adds a really nice touch. I'm not sure if you read Vogue, but rifles are indeed all the rage this season. If you want to be a fashion icon YOU HAVE TO TAKE RISKS!

Just a suggestion to the genius who created this work of art.

Why not Photoshop Todd Palin's head on the dude smoking in the background? Maybe throw a moose or two in the bushes...

That would elevate this photo to PERFECTION!

Remember...it's all in the details!

Footnote: About two minutes after I posted this I received a phone call from a friend who asked if I saw the photo of Sarah Palin in a bikini holding a gun. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!!! Someone got an A + in Photoshop 101. Someone else flunked their I.Q. test.

I'm not pointing any fingers...just making an observation.


8 comments:

e.m. said...

That is too funny!!!!! You made my day!!

scargosun said...

That's awesome. I am going to have this burned on my brain now. Ick

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh- I was just about to say: what a bitch! i mean she can wear THAT kind of bikini after 5 kids??? and then you burst the bubble...yes I need some kind of remedial classes here.

Anonymous said...

well, i will admit it, i was fooled at first glance. and i was totally thinking "what the hell?" lol. but then i thought, "well, she is a gun lover, so...."
thanks for the laugh! lol.

Far From Perfect said...

tee hee- too funny.give the friend a break-looks pretty real.

Anonymous said...

No wonder! LOL I'm May 19th- power of the bull baby!

Anonymous said...

i just realized, she is who my husband is searching for.....

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I LOVE her! :)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.