9.22.2008

The ball is now rolling!

I got all excited about my new project, so I went ahead and picked a name. The new blog is called "Collage."

I chose the name because a collage is a work of art composed of elements not normally associated with one another.

If you've already signed up, you'll get an invitation in the next day or so.

Our first project is a roll call, so we know who the players are. My sister has already pegged me as the Barbara Walters of the group. I'm not very happy about that. I wanted to be Whoopie!

Once you get your invite, cruise on over to Collage and introduce yourself.

We already have a great group!

(And it's never too late to sign up, I have room for 100 people!!)


12 comments:

MsMVNJ said...

Is it too late to sign up?

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Can I get an invite? I'd like to be Joy if there's an opening! LOL

Jaina said...

Yay! I already did my intro post. I'm excited. Great idea for this!

High on Hairspray said...

I would like to be included.

Petunia said...

Ooh--sounds like fun! I would like to join if I may!

Anonymous said...

My intro is posted and I also posted about it on my blog.

Petunia said...

Hi! As I read further I realized that I needed an e-mail address, so I had to make a new one for my blog! Thanks! :)
PetuniasParadise@aol.com

High on Hairspray said...

here's my email, smahwebb@aol.com

MsMVNJ said...

I'm at mvisitacion@gmail.com. I will happily be a commentator!

Anonymous said...

ok i will do my intro once i am a bit coherent- i have tennis x2 today- morning practice and evening league- first game and they freaking put me in 1st....i'm crapping myself.

Genuine Lustre said...

Ah! I was going to offer myself as the Baba of the group. That would allow you to be Whoopie.... : )

jenn said...

So much fun! I posted my introduction and am loving reading everyone else's.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.