9.19.2008

Friend update...

I forgot to mention this earlier, but my friend who's husband thought he lost his job as of Monday was granted a reprieve!

Barclays purchased a portion of Lehman Brothers including U.S banking, fixed income, equities, trading, investment baking and research divisions, so for the time being, he (and many other people) still has a job!

Great news for my buddy, but it's still scary. The economy is such a mess right now.

I will not be taking calls from reporters regarding this latest development.


4 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

Good for him! I'm so sorry he had to deal with in the first place!

??? said...

I'm so glad that he still has a job!!!

That's great news...thanks for updating us!!

??? said...

I also forgot to tell you, I left you a present at my blog. Check it out! :)

Jaina said...

Oh what a relief for him and their family!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.