9.03.2008

5 words I hate...

I've been tagged. "Name 5 words you hate. Explain why you hate them." Here goes nothing:

1. "Should"

Nothing ticks me off more than someone telling me I "should" be doing something. According to who? Stop telling what I "should" be doing...I AM doing what I "should" be doing. YOU "should" shut the hell up!

2. "Malignant"

Not much to say, other than it scares the hell out of me. It seems so many people I know have either had cancer, or have it. Not a good word.

3. "Nigger"

Do I need to explain? A horribly offensive word.

4. "Episiotomy"

Ewww. It conjures up some gruesome images.

5. "Odor"

Whether or not it's a pleasant "odor" or a foul "odor" the word itself grosses me out. It makes me think of farting.

Okay peeps, if you want to do this one, let me know. I enjoyed myself immensely thinking of these. It doesn't take much to entertain this soccer mom.


6 comments:

The 5 Bickies said...

I love the words you chose!

Unknown said...

Excellent choice of words. I would have NEVER thought of Episiotomy!!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Great choice of words! Episiotomy is definitely on my list too. Also, perenium. Why are most words associated with the yonder region so gross?

Anonymous said...

shitfaced I know someone who uses that to describe anyone who has had too much to drink I cringe everytime I hear it.

Anonymous said...

I love the term shitfaced! I also love the word asshole. I guess I'm anal retentive.

Jaina said...

What a neat meme...definitely not one I've seen. One word I hate? Pissy and all forms of that word with the exception of pissed off. Did not know this until the bf started using "pissy" to describe his moods sometimes. I just really can't stand that, and I'm not entirely sure why.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.