9.23.2008

The first topic of discussion is up on Collage!

I've posted the first topic of discussion on Collage.

What is it? Surprise, surprise...it's THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

You know I just HAD to go there.

My post is up. If any members of the new blog would like to contribute, head on over.

If you want an invite...please send me your e-mail account.

Let the political discussion begin!!

P.S. If you signed up and haven't done your intro yet, start with that, or incorporate it into your posting so everyone knows who you are!

Oh and by the way...Caffeine Court is still in business. I'm just spending some time working on our group effort, then I'm heading back to work on my solo gig. I'm kind of like Sting and Phil Collins.


8 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Thanks...I am on my way over...to step on my Political Soap Box!

Anonymous said...

I'll be posting after school.

Katiellirb said...

Just wondering if Collage is the end of Caffeine Court or in addition? Love your tennis stories and would hate to see them go!

Kat said...

Noooooo!!!! Not politics! ;)
Just kidding. I just get tired of all the party bashing going on. I did click over and read yours though. So glad there was not much bashing going on. It was a great post.

Thank you for stopping at my blog. I'm really liking yours. I'm adding you to my reader if you don't mind. :)

Scarlet O'Kara said...

And I almost forgot...I have something for you over at my place...

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

What a great idea!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Do you need another high charged topic for debate? How about abortion? Or would that be too much too early?

Jaina said...

Yay! I know I'm a contributor...but I'm having trouble just keeping up with everyone else's posts in Collage. I'll get a post soon. :)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.