9.26.2008

I think I'll stick to tennis and gerbil stories...











That last post went over like a lead balloon. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

I'll have plenty of time to get over it the next four days, when Brad and I are on our romantic "10th Wedding Anniversary Getaway!"

My Mom flew up from Florida and we're leaving her in charge while we head up to a mountain lodge in the Catskills for a little quality couples time.

I'm going to need some R & R after all the preparations I've had to do the past few days, you know the drill, stocking the fridge, showing Grandma the lay of the land, writing down phone numbers, getting out insurance information, packing... I think I'm too tired to go away. (NOT!!)

I'll throw up a few old posts to keep the blog lively while I'm away.

In the meantime, here's the latest topic for Collage.



When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a writer for New York Magazine. (Yeah, I know, enough already!)



I can't wait to see what you have to say!


5 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Happy 10th Anniversary! Travel safe and enjoy your va-ca!

You know...a Anniversary Trip can provide a wonderful, but unexpected gift in 9 months that stays with you for 18+ years...Could be the new "job" that you were thinking about a couple months ago?!?!? (Just kidding...)

The Mrs. said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

ENJOY YOURESELVES!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok i'm so lost...so so so lost but Have a WONDERFUL time...you know if you ever come to Florida there are a lot of tournaments (tennis of course) going on each weekend! wink wink!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

I liked your last post, BTW.

I wanted to be an actress. Or to run a cosmetics company.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.