9.11.2007

Still hard to believe...

It's been six years since that horrible September day. We all remember exactly where we were when we heard the news. Many of my neighbors lost their lives that day. My daughter has a classmate who's father died. Meg was only 2 when it happened. Now she's 8-and wants to know about Avery's dad-who was at work in a big building when some "bad guys" crashed a plane into it. She has so many questions-that are pretty tough to answer.

Today (and everyday) we need to count our blessings and appreciate what we have. I know I'll hold my kids a little tighter tonight when I tuck them into their warm safe beds-and pray that we can find a way to end all the hatred in this world.


0 comments:

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.