9.10.2007

I've been tagged-(for the first time!)

I've been tagged by the Tickled Pink & Green, so here goes:

4 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. My daughters-they crack me up.
2. My 2 doggies and kitty cat. They're a pain-but I totally adore them.
3. Playing tennis with Hubby.
4. Where I live. I drive around and feel so glad that I live here.

4 Movies I Could See Over And Over:
1. Annie Hall-love it every time-a classic. (Also love Manhattan-Hannah and Her Sisters-anything Woody Allen.) Woody might be weird...but he's a genius.

2. Napoleon Dynamite-Hilarious-either you love it or hate it-I get such a kick out of it and I love to imitate him. (But only for my kids and husband.) Just looking at him kills me.

3. Mean Girls-Starring Rachel McAdams and Lindsey Lohan. Tina Fey wrote this movie. What a crack up. So many funny lines-and you've gotta love "The Plastics"-including Gretchen Weiners-who's father invented the Toaster Strudel.

4. Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers. - Ben Stiller has the best face and dry delivery. Robert DeNiro is the BEST as Jack Byrnes. Owen Wilson has a small role in Meet the Parents-a complete standout. It makes me laugh every time I watch it!

4 Favorite Drinks:
1. Propel-(Berry Flavored) switched to it from Gatorade-and lost 15 lbs. in a month!
2. Diet Coke (fountain drink - although I like it any way I can get it-I very much prefer it from 7-11 or any fast food restaurant.)
3. Chocolate milk-only as a treat since it's sooo fattening.
4. Hot tea-Sleepy time at night. So cozy.


4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Philadelphia, PA
2. Syracuse NY
3. Rumson, NJ
4. Hoboken, NJ

Yes-I'm a Jersey girl!

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
2. Weeds
3. The Office
4. Big Love

4 Favorite Colors:
1. Pink
2. Green
3. Navy
4. Chocolate Brown

4 Places I've Been On Vacation:
1. St.John
2. Aspen
3. Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco.
4. Martha's Vineyard

4 Things On My Floor Right Now:
1. Toys
2. Clothes
3. Magic Markers
4. Empty juice boxes

(socks, my daughter's dress up costumes, a 95 lb. chocolate lab..I could go on and on!) I better pick up-Brad will be home soon!

4 Blogs I Read Regularly:
(see blogroll)

4 Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Sushi (especially Tuna)
2. Steamed clams
3. Rocky Road ice cream
4. Chef's salad with ranch dressing from Brennan's my favorite deli.

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. The Colony Tennis Resort
2. Caneel Bay
3. Annapolis, MD
4. San Francisco

I Tag: Rhonda-from Counting to 3!


1 comments:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

I love me some fountain diet coke, too!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.