3.02.2008

Brush (wash and rinse) with greatness!


I was looking at this week's People Magazine and commented to my sister how beautiful Nicole Richie and Joel Madden's daughter Harlow is.

My sister said "yeah, she is adorable. He and his brother (Benji) used to shampoo my hair at Glow." (Glow is a salon, Annapolis Maryland.) WHAT? That was a little piece of information she had never shared with me! She said he was really nice and cute and would always talk about his band Good Charlotte. How cool is that? Wow, they sure have come a long way from their shampooing days!






Now I'll make a confession. I had heard of Joel and Benji Madden only because of their romantic ties (Hillary Duff, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton) so I had to go on iTunes to see what they sing. I have to say, I LOVE them. What a great group. Looks like I'll be downloading some Good Charlotte music tonight! Rock on ma ma!






21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't familar with them either. I need to check them out.

MarĂ­a said...

I don't wanna be in love is my car jam. :)

Greens and Pinks said...

I discovered Good Charlotte as a middle school principal just about 5 years ago! They're pretty good, actually!

And Harlow is gorgeous, I agree.

MYM said...

Never heard of them...and I hadn't realized she'd had her baby. Sheesh, I'm living under a rock! ;)

Anonymous said...

You are one hip mama! ;-)

so tired said...

Harlow is pretty cute. So is Suri Cruise. Can't wait to see Halle Berry's baby. It's bound to be gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I'm so out of it, I didn't even know she had had the baby. Geez.

Anonymous said...

This is why I don't like radio in NJ - I had hear of Good Charlotte because of the cool alternative station in KC, but since I moved here I am so out of the loop!

Momo Fali said...

How cool is that hair-washing story?!

Rachel said...

LOL. That's so neat! I have been digging on their music longer than I knew who they 'actually' were.
Did that make sense?

Unknown said...

Good Charlotte used to shampoo hair?! Now THAT is a random fact I never knew.

k e r r y said...

WWHHAAT?? I never knew they worked there? I've been going there for years!

Elizabeth said...

Wow. I will admit I am not terribly familiar either so maybe I'll scope out the iTunes as well.

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy me some Good Charlotte though I would never imagine them to be shampoo washers .. :)

Belle said...

I like Good Charlotte as well. I didn't know they were shampoo guys at one time. That's really cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is cool. I'll have to check them out (I'm not really familiar with them either).

suchsimplepleasures said...

i like good charlotte!! i think they are pretty darn good!
yes, harlow is a beautiful baby...i hope she parents do good by her!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I just saw that magazine and was remarking over how pretty that baby is!

LunaNik said...

Wow, Harlow is a DOLL isn't she!!! Soooo cute!!!

However, I have to say that I am not a Good Charlotte fan. Here's why, the hair, the makeup, the clothing...they try so hard to be punk and they are so obviously NOT PUNK. Same thing with Fall Out Boy and a few other bands. Total posers in my book. But, I am a bit of a music snob so don't listen to me. ;)

Caffeine Court said...

That's probably why I like their music. It's kind of "pop" which at this stage of my life is fine with me!

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

I'm so jealous!!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.