3.21.2008

I saw it..I liked it...I'M COPYING IT!

I saw this "visual meme" on someone else's blog. (I can't remember who) I thought it was cool, so here goes!

So not me...
So me...


So me...
So not me...


So me...
So not me...


So not me...
So me...



In keeping with my blog's theme of "It's all about the fluff" I kept my "visual meme" pretty generic. You can do anything, music, movies, decorating style, whatever you choose!

If you want to take a chance, you can get really personal, or political! (C'mon Maria...go out on a limb for us!)

I'll throw you all a bone here....
So not me...
So me...

I tag...YOU! (Let me know if you do it!)


13 comments:

Amy said...

Love this, what a fun meme! Resort or camping, too funny! I'll sit by the pool and have a fruity drink with you.

Anonymous said...

What a great meme - I might have to do this one! And I'm so with you on the camping. And the dominatrix outfit.

Karen MEG said...

I love this meme!! I'll have to copy it someday...
and yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Maria's take on it too lOL!

Far From Perfect said...

thinking about trying this....i added u to my blog roll,hope that's ok with u??

Tara R. said...

Love this meme... 'cept I love me some ribs and camping. No Saks, maybe Kohls.

B said...

I love the visual meme! I think that's the easiest one I've read! i'm so with you on the sushi over ribs, man.

And seriously, I'm hoping I get to sleep in. It's become impossible for me! And I'm not lookign to do it any time soon with another one on the way in July. Oh well, so guys mommydom.

LunaNik said...

Fun! Putting this meme in drafts to whip out when I'm feeling otherwise uninspired. Great idea!!

April said...

You and I share all the "so not me"s. It is a great meme.

Blog Hoppin',
Balancing Hops

(Maria rocks, and I miss her!)

Kate said...

Fun! I am going to do one too!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Love this! I might have to give it a try! :)

Genuine Lustre said...

I did this - could have gone on forever!

Jenee said...

What a great effing meme! I'm so going to do it. Tomorrow. When I'm not at work, suppose to be working....

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...what a great idea! I believe I will do this as a coping mechanism to survive the in-laws tomorrow! Perhaps I can include my real dominatrix outfit...complete with torn crotch seam. Hahaha...

Love love LOVE your blog!!! I will be back!

~~Bloghoppin on by~~

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.