3.06.2008

I'm feeling much better thank you.

Well, the sun has risen on another day, and I feel much better than I did last night.

I was having one of those, "I know I should be thankful that I have so much, so why do I feel so pissed off and frustrated?" kind of days!

Upon reflection, even Mother Teresa would have kicked the crap out of that cart, just like I did. I have always hated that supermarket. Can you believe a SNOBBY A&P? Yes, it does exist. If you're ever in Little Silver, NJ stop by. It's the 8th Wonder of the World.

Impoverished Preppy wins a Caffeine Court "You're the Balls" award for her comment.
Damn girl, where were you when I needed you!? :)

So off I go to tackle another day. Who knows what challenges I will face. My first challenge. Bringing my sick 4 year old daughter with me for my annual gynecological exam. I'll have her up sit near my head. God knows I don't want to damage the poor child!


11 comments:

LunaNik said...

Ok, so I'm totally looking forward to your post tomorrow. A sick 4 yr old at your ob/gyn appointment??? This situation is so potentially blogworthy...

TheKeepersMom said...

It is the NJ water. It is to many days of rain/ice/snow.=0(
I love Little Silver. Glad to know I should avoid the A&P. When in Sparta, you should know here aviod the Stop N Shop=0)

Genuine Lustre said...

Good luck at the doc. I'll never forget the day I had to take my 5yo son with me when i had an internal ultrasound. I was under a sheet, but he kept asking questions.......

That was a horrible day to go down in history - I found out I was miscarrying and I had cancer on the same day. And my husband was out of town. : (

Keep your chin up!

Unknown said...

Oh, that should be a fun one. Does she have a gameboy or a vsmile? Can you read her a book? Pack a backpack full of crap for her to do.....good times. Hopefully it's a fast visit.
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! You seriously just made my day! :-)

Melissa said...

You are a brave woman. I don't know if I could bring a kid to a gyno exam, although I'm sure if you had a choice you wouldn't! I look forward to your post about how she handles it!

Amy said...

Honestly I have to say that every time I have had a little one with me at the gyno, I have gotten in and out of there ten times faster!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. And it sounds like my A&P is just like yours.

MarĂ­a said...

Ugh - have fun tomorrow!

Elizabeth said...

Damn it, I missed the nutty post. Must go read.

Belle said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I want to hear all about how the appt went. So funny! One day, I'll share how I had to take my son into a bra fitting with me. I told him "I'm sorry you are scarred for life, but I'm not going to allow you to be kidnapped. I'd rather pay for therapy for the rest of my life than lose you forever." He still shutters over that. ;)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.