3.20.2008

Marlee Rocks!

I just watched "Dancing with the Stars" from the other night...


Marlee Matlin is unbelievable!






I was so inspired by her. She is profoundly deaf and yet she managed to perform a really difficult and intricate Cha-Cha in front of millions of people without missing a single beat.




She is such a charismatic and expressive person, I almost cried when I watched her.




Priscilla Presley did an awesome job too...with her dance. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't express any emotion with her face because she has injected so many chemicals into it that it doesn't move! It was seriously disturbing to look at.








Okay-gotta run...company is still here, so there will be no more profound thoughts on this blog today! (Or ever for that matter!) Remember what I said when I started this blog...it's all about the fluff!


12 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I thought the same thing about both of those dancers.

LunaNik said...

I have never watched this show...can you believe it. Then again, I have only ever watched American Idol a handful of times. I just can't get on board with all of the tv that's on nowadays.

Katie Ryan said...

Wow. Priscilla's face is really something! And to think she used to be so pretty. She completely ruined herself

OHmommy said...

ummmm.... I actually cried. I puffy heart her.

Yup. It is that time of month. :)

Momo Fali said...

I love the fluff!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that Priscilla felt the need to ruin her natural beauty...

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I fell asleep while it was on but I did tivo it-I will go back this weekend and watch her for sure! She is amazing.

Belle said...

Loved it! Marlee was amazing! Priscilla did a great job, but she scared my kids. "Mom, is she wearing a mask?!" Me-"Well, sorta..." ;)

the mama bird diaries said...

ok ok i'll check out the show.

I'm intrigued... gotta check out Presley's face.

Anonymous said...

marshmallow cream makes me so happy :)

Amy said...

Priscilla Presley SCARES me!! I can not wrap my head around the fact that the woman is 62!

Unknown said...

I agree, Marlee M. was amazing on Dancing with the Stars. Priscilla, on the other hand, looks like a wax figure. No personality/emotion whatsoever.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.