2.01.2008

The First Ever Caffeine Court Slammin Post Awards!












It's Friday and you know what that means? (Actually you don't know what that means, but I'm going to tell you!)

It's time for the "Caffeine Court Slammin' Post Awards!"

Every Friday (when I feel like it)I will bestow this prestigious award to the bloggers whose posts stood out in the crowd the previous week. This week's recipients are as follows: Drum roll please...

The first Slammin' Post Award goes to "That" at The Zen of Motherhood. I loved this post. In a few short lines she really touched me. It's beautiful how much she loves her daughter.

My next award goes to Christine from "Watch Me, No Watch Me" for her gut wrenching post entitled, "One More Time When I Really, Really had to Pee." The third installment of her series on desperately seeking a toilet. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time I read this post. (I really had to pee badly!)

The third award goes to Cynical Nymph's painfully hilarious post "How to Give Yourself an At-Home Brazilian Wax." Not for the faint of heart this post warns us of the perils of trying to groom that oh so delicate area without a degree in cosmetology.

Put your hands together for Jerseygirl 89 at "Dirty Little Secret" and her award winning post "These Women Are Freaky Right?" Jerseygirl provides an in depth analysis of the various types of New Jersey preschool moms in their natural habitat.

Congratulations ladies!

Next week I will be awarding still more Slammin' Post Awards, so tune in on Friday to Caffeine Court to see the lucky winners!

Thanks for stopping by! Goodbye and God bless...


16 comments:

justme said...

these were good !! thanks for sharing !! what is going on with the new neighbor ???

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm so honored. I will have to brag about it later because apparently my children want to eat lunch. But thank you, thank you, you made my day!

MarĂ­a said...

Thanks for sharing - off to read!

:)

Maude Lynn said...

Thank you so much! That's the coolest thing that has happened to me all day!

Christine said...

THANK YOU! I am truly honored! What a cool way to start the weekend. Now I must go and read the linkies!

Rachel said...

That award rocks and so do all those ladies!!! Great choices!

Ali said...

oh my god...that brazalian wax story made me so thankful that i pay someone to do it for me. it's the best money i've ever spent.

The 5 Bickies said...

Great choices...I enjoyed them all and wouldn't have seen them otherwise. Thanks!

Amy said...

Ooh what a fun idea!! Now I gotta go check out these posts!

Avery Gray said...

Those were awesome! Great choices!

suchsimplepleasures said...

hey...cool award. speaking of cool awards...i have something on my blog for you!

Anonymous said...

What about your Momma ????

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to some hilarious posts (especially the Brazillian wax one...>I squirmed in my chair just reading it!)

Cheers!
Mindi
(Weekend BlogHopping)

Unknown said...

I'd already read the wax one, and vowed to never give myself one or actually ever have it done period after reading it. I'll have to check the others out!

Anonymous said...

awesome. I'm always on the lookout for new bloggers to read. :)

Happy Hopping.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

What?? You mean my post on pink and green duck tape didn't make the cut? Hmpf!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.