2.16.2008

Weirdo Patrol...


I've been tagged by Johnina at Barbie's Bottles and Boys.

I have to list six weird things about myself. I'm so normal now (ha!) that most of these are from the past.

1. In my teenage years , pre caller ID, my friends and I were masters of the prank phone call. We even purchased a phone recorder and compiled a tape of our best calls. We were pretty good. Our tapes would definitely rival "The Jerky Boys."

2. I used to be addicted to dyeing my hair. I have been a blond, brunette and a red head, as well as a purple head, an orange head and many combinations in between. It was like a science experiment which most of the time failed. I've finally learned that this task is best left to professionals.

3. When I was pregnant I would have occasional bouts of road rage. One time someone cut me off in traffic so I pulled up next to him and threw pennies at his car. (It was the only weapon I had handy.) I'm lucky he didn't kill me and my unborn child! Man, those raging hormones can be dangerous.

4. I have the sense of humor of a 16 year old boy. I love movies like "Something About Mary", "The 40 Year Old Virgin," "Knocked Up" and "Superbad." I was a huge Howard Stern fan until he went to satellite radio. Now I can't listen anymore!!

5. I was born a boy, but when I was 19 I had a sex change operation to become a woman.
GOTTCHA!!

6. I like to say shocking an inappropriate things to get the wrong kind of attention.

If you're reading this and feel like revealing some of your weirdo tendencies-go for it!


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was great! I agree about the hormone thing... I'm pms-ing something MAJOR this month---ugh!

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

At least you had an excuse for that road rage. LOL Pennies....He wasn't homeless.

Anonymous said...

Aw... guess this means you won't be reading my blog anymore... does it count if I keep my snobby/elitist tendencies to myself?

Anonymous said...

Well mostly to myself... just occasionally, amidst self-deprecating comments, online

Honeybell said...

Something About Mary . . . Best. Movie. Ever.

Still giggling over the Pregnant Road Rage Pennies thing!!

DrunkenHoney~BlogHoppin'!

Maureen said...

Hahahaha! Pennies! Priceless!

Maureen
Blog Hoppin'

Genuine Lustre said...

Uh oh, a case of blogger's Tourette's Syndrome.

Anonymous said...

Love the pennies. If I could blame hormones, I might try it sometime!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

The Jerky Boys... too funny!

I am going private for now so if you'd like an invitation, just email me at preppypinkgreen@yahoo.com

suchsimplepleasures said...

that was pretty good! you almost had me! it's a good thing you said "gotcha"or i might have gone away from your blog, today, thinking you were really once a boy...yep, good think you clarified!!
hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Kate said...

I agree with #4. My movie taste is pretty eclectic - but sometimes you just can't beat a really low ball comedy - I will never get tired of "Old School!"

MarĂ­a said...

Old school.
The best.


And why can't you listen to Howard anymore? Sirius is awesome. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE Howard Stern! We got Sirius just because of him and now we are completely hooked. I haven't listened to regular radio now for over 2 years. Plus it's really cool listening to his show where they can do whatever they want. :)

WSU Laura said...

I thought you said weird things? Nothing there sounds abnormal to me.

Greens and Pinks said...

I definitely get the pregnancy road rage. BADLY!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

you cracked me up about the pennies.

Belle said...

My Hunny and I LOVE those movies. Seriously, we went to see "Superbad" and were the only adults in the theater. I was cracking up so loudly, then I heard someone say, "Mrs. Belle? Is that you?!" I looked back and it was one of my old students! I was so embarrassed!

LunaNik said...

Hehehehehe....

I think I love you. Seriously, the 'I was born a boy' thing...

I say that to people ALL THE TIME!!!

I don't know why, but I find it hysterical!!!!

My hubby didn't think it was funny at all though. He was so happy when I got pregnant cuz then he KNEW I was really a girl. I kept threatening to show him pics of my pre-opt penis!!! HEHEHEHEHE.....

Anonymous said...

I loved the "born a boy" thing too. And your movie list was AWESOME, dude!

Anonymous said...

LOL about the pennies!! That guy was probably like, "What the hell, lady?"
And the sex change.....I was a bit taken aback, then I thought, well, it's not that uncommon; I've seen quite a few talk shows about this.....lol!
I can only think of a few weird habits of mine which are, I always remove the chalaza (white spiral thingys) from eggs before I use them; no matter if I'm making scrambled eggs or just putting them into a recipe....it just disgusts me! I also talk to myself....a LOT. Oh, and answer myself. That's where the weird comes in. Well, at least I can say I'm never lonely!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.