2.15.2008

What's the dealio peeps?

The past couple of Fridays I handed out the very prestigious and sought after (or so I thought) "Slammin' Post Award" to the bloggers whose posts I felt shined the brightest in the vast solar system of cyberspace.

Last week, I made a very generous offer to my audience. Whoever sent me a check this week, could boost their status amongst the blogging community and receive this high profile honor.

Unfortunately for me, no one took me up on my deal. Which leaves me to think that my little award isn't as hot as I imagined. Or perhaps my audience is much more honorable (or cheap) than I thought.

Either way, my "Slammin' Post Awards" will return next week. So don't even THINK about sending me bribes. I'm not takin' em. From now on this award will be based purely on merit.

So meet me here, at The Court next Friday to see which posts rocked my world enough to receive "The Caffeine Court-Slammin' Post Award!"

Peace out.


16 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

I've tagged you on my site!
Oh if I'd of known you were taking money, I would have robbed the local conveince store! Guess, it's best I didn't know.

Anonymous said...

What's the matter! Didn't my check clear?

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! Blog Hoppin'!
"Margarita Mom"

Amy said...

What, you didn't get my check? ;)

Ashley said...

Happy Friday!!

Just Blog Hoppin'!

-Smashley

Maude Lynn said...

So you're saying my check bounced?

LunaNik said...

Um...my check must have gotten LOST IN THE MAIL! Heh...

Rachel said...

So basically, you have cheap readers :-) LOL.
I'll be anxiously awaiting your winners :-)
You always make me laugh, so I'd love to see who tickles your fancy :-)

The 5 Bickies said...

The check's in the mail...didn't you get it?

Sarabeth said...

It's those memes. That's why people won't pay for awards! Drat those memes!

Blog Hopping--HP

MommyTime said...

Oh yes, it's all about the integrity. This is a great award, which I am sure will continue to rock the blogging world for many many Fridays to come. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just resting on my laurels ;)

Momo Fali said...

Shoot. Merit, huh? Well, I guess that counts me out.

Kate said...

You are too funny! Wouldn't you rather get paid in coffee?

Anonymous said...

I do so covet your award... but hey! my blog is called "impoverished" preppy for a reason. Bribes are not in my budget. :-)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Me, I'm just cheap. lol!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.