2.11.2008

Back off!

Guess where I stayed last night? Guess where I am RIGHT NOW? Don't knock yourself out...I'll tell you.


Remember my post a few weeks ago about my friend's haunted house? Well , that is precisely where I am right now and I DO have a story.


Last night my two daughters and myself were going to bed in my friend's daughter's room. My older daughter fell asleep and, as usual, my 4 year old was awake. As I was drifting off my little one yelled, "Someone touched my back!" I looked over at her sister and she was fast asleep. I asked my little one again what she said and she repeated in an annoyed tone that SOMEONE touched her back. I didn't touch her back, her sister was asleep, so she didn't. Which leaves the question, who did? Hmmmm...makes you wonder. (P.S. My kids know nothing about these stories, if they did they wouldn't stay here!)


We're staying here again tonight, so I'll keep you posted as to whether or not we hear anything, or ANYONE who goes bump in the night.



Footnote: Apparently Sea Monkeys are not as exciting as heinie bleach!

The minute I posted about the "lightening gel for sensitive areas" the comments came flooding in! I write about Sea Monkeys-not a peep.
Live and learn.


14 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Oh My I'm even afraid to go to sleep now! Your scaring me and I'm not even there.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Were you able to go back to sleep? I couldn't have. I am such a scaredy cat. Please let us know if anyone touches you tonight-I love a good scary story but definitely don't want to star in one!

Amy said...

Umm, that's just spooky!

Anonymous said...

Scary.

P.S. I apologize, but my private blog is mostly about work. I work with a lot of companies that have very familiar names.

Thank you for reading my other site.

MarĂ­a said...

Oooo! I love it!

Avery Gray said...

I don't know what scares me more--ghosts or heinie bleach. Ouch!

Anonymous said...

You are brave.. I would have packed my butt and went running!!

Honeybell said...

Oooh, Hello goosebumps!

Anonymous said...

You're braver than I! Hope tonight is quiet!

suchsimplepleasures said...

knowing that house is haunted...what is possessing you to sleep there? just asking?!
hey...i liked your sea monkey post!!
and...your haunted house posts freak me out!!!
xoxo

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love these spooky stories! I hope nothing TOO scarey happens.
But if it does, make sure you tell us! =D

Melissa said...

That sounds really creepy! I don't think I'd sleep too well there!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear what happens! Keep her away from the television set (wasn't that how they got to the little girl in Poltergeist?).

Whiney Momma said...

I love haunted places so these stories always get me. Keep us posted!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.