10.01.2007

We need to get out more!

I'm sure you've all heard that one of the secrets to a lasting marriage is to have a "date night" once a week. The talk show hosts experts say no matter what your budget, you should get a babysitter and do something alone with your husband. I completely agree with this theory and lately we haven't been doing it. (No not THAT - get your mind out of the gutter!) Aside from an occasional mixed doubles tennis outing, Brad and I haven't been on a date in ages!

It's hitting me like a ton of bricks that we need some adult time. Today I'm calling in the troops! I'm gonna git me a babysitter, make dinner reservations and spend this Saturday night out on the town with my boyfriend, oops I mean husband! Who knows? I might even get lucky!


2 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

So you're going to have a date with your boyfriend? You mean that tennis partner of yours? lol.
Kidding!!

Alas, the Go Preppy magazine won't be at your pharmacy - it's a local home and garden magazine. :(

k e r r y said...

It is important and we try to do it as much as possible -- date night that is! Have fun and let us know all about it -- the date that is...

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.