10.10.2007

I've been MAN tagged!


Clemson Girl and the Coach tagged me.

Check the bottom-you might be next!

1. Who is your man?
The dude I'm married to and father of my children-BSY.
<< Here he is on vacation, relaxed and far, far away from my messy closet!

2. How long have you been married?
Since July 18th, 1998 at approximately 5:48 pm.

3. How long dated? Dated Dated 2 1/2 years, engaged 7 months.

4. How old is your man? 41 and 2 months

5. Who eats more? More what? Meat-him Candy-Me

6. Who said "I love you" first? We said it at the same time. (I guess.)

7. Who is taller? My man

8. Who sings better? I'd say me-he's tell you he is.

9. Who is smarter? His brand of smarts are much more marketable than mine. (How's that for an answer?)

10. Whose temper is worse? Let's just say, if I buy any more Webkinz I'll be out on my ass! :)

11. Who does the laundry? I do the full cycle. Wash, dry fold, put away. He throws colors and whites in together-puts sweaters in the dryer and then throws it all on the bed. (Does that count?)

12. Who takes out the garbage? I am the garbage woman in my house.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He did until about 2 days ago when he told me he wants to switch. It feels weird-but it keeps our marriage lively!!! ; )

14. Who pays the bills? He brings home the bacon and I distribute it.

15. Who is better with the computer? Him definitely, he's a computer whiz, but I do just fine for myself.

16. Who mows the lawn? He used to - until I decided to surprise him and do it myself. I realized I love it-so now we both do it.

17. Who cooks dinner? Boston Market. (kidding) He's an awesome cook, but most of the time I do it.

18. Who drives when you are together? We both want to but he usually does. (But I'm almost always the designated driver when we go to parties.)

19. Who pays when you go out? We pay from our joint marriage account. We're equal partners, remember?!

20. Who is most stubborn? My husband. Now that I'm into the Tao-I bend like a Palm Tree in a storm. (yeah right!)

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. Unfortunately his both his parents are deceased.

23. Who kissed who first? He tackled me and laid a wet one on me. (kidding) He kissed me first-and I jumped right in.


24. Who asked who out? He did-even though his best friend was hitting on me. He stepped right in front of him and went for it.

25. Who proposed? He did-with a diamond ring on the Christmas Tree.

26. Who is more sensitive? My husband is more sensitive to getting his feelings hurt. (But he's also much more subtle and tactful-he is very aware of other people's feelings.)

27. Who has more friends? I'd have to say me. I make friends while he's working to pay the bills. Sometimes I fix him up with my friend's husbands.

28. Who has more siblings? It's a tie. We both have 2.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I'm trying to let him think he is.


I tag:

Rhonda from Counting to 3
Tickled Pink & Green
Candace from It's not that I don't love my kids
Peyton Place





5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute. I may have to steal this, ok? :)

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Groan.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

P.S. I think it's time we see a pic (or even a small far away shot - whatever) of this closet nazi man you call your hubby! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon....

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Whooo hooo! Nice robe Brad! And Caneel Bay...
Niiiice....

;-)

Jennifer said...

Your man sounds like a great guy. I wish my husband was aware of other's feelings (read: my feelings)!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.