10.05.2007

DEAN & DELUCA

Has anyone else received their Halloween 2007 DEAN & DELUCA Catalog? If you haven't, check out their website, it's beyond amazing. This is where I would shop if we won the lottery!

For all you shopping mavens out there, you simply must see the "Sweet Couture" cake. The detail is incredible.


The "Happy Birthday" Cake will appeal to all you ladies who favor the chocolate brown, tiffany blue combo.


If you really want to impress your guests, try serving them some Karaburun Caviar ($5,200 per lb.) from a mother-of-pearl spoon!

The selection of Halloween items is "scary good!" Don't these caramel apples look yummy!?

I'm drooling.

They also have a wonderful "Cheese Club" which offers two varieties of cheese along with the perfect accompaniment each month. I'm going to keep the catalog and buy their suggestions for my next party! (Of course I'll buy them from my local gourmet market for half of what DEAN & DELUCA charges!)

I could go on and on. The bottom line is, if you love food and absolutely beautiful things get this catalog!


2 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Yum. Those cakes look delish! I wouldn't want to eat them, I'd just LOOK at them for hours!

So what are YOU doing up so late?? And, what is that new little snapshot thingie you have where it says "Comments?"

Alexis Black said...

I can't even believe those are cakes. It makes me want to go out right now and get something decadent and sweet...or a McD McFlurry...whatever is closest, I guess.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.