10.14.2007

10 Questions

Candace from Not that I don't love my kids tagged me. I love this one!

Benard Pivot's questionnaire made famous by Inside the Actor's Studio's James Lipton...

What is your favorite word? transcendence
What is your least favorite word? should
What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally] honesty, humor, flexibility
What turns you off? complaining
What is your favorite curse word? fuck, followed by asshole and douchebag
What sound or noise do you love? Catherine laughing
What sound or noise do you hate? whining
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Talk radio host
What profession would you not like to do? Port-O-Potty Cleaner
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Let me show you our tennis courts."

I tag...who else?

Tickled Pink & Green
Counting to 3
Peyton Place

I can't wait to see what you have to say!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill -
I am introducing Barry to blogging. He is pretty impressed. He wanted to let everyone know he just took a sh-- and is going to take a nap now. Out.

Elizabeth said...

I love your introduction into heaven. :)

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

OMG. other female who says douchbag...I use the abbreviated, "douche"...

XOXO from one potty mouth to another.

Candace said...

I knew that you would post something fucking hilarious!
And you chose such great stuff!
I LOVED your answers. I want to steal them and do mine again.
You elevated this game with your answers. rock on.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.