A friend of mine sent me this one: If you're reading this I tag YOU!
1. Your rock star name: (first pet, current car) Poppy Sienna. I think I'm going to make that official.
2. Your gangster name: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Rocky Road Pizzelle. "Don't f-with the Rock!"
3. Your fly guy/girl name: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) - JJill You. (JJill is in da house!)
4. Your detective name: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Dog.
(Kind of a cool name for a bakery or restaurant)
5. Your soap opera name: (middle name, birth city) Patricia Jersey City. (Is that the janitor on General Hospital?)
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letter last name, first 2 letter of first name): You Ji. The famous intergalactic karate instructor.
7. Superhero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add "the") The Pink Mojito.
I can picture it now, clad from head to toe in tight pink leather, fighting crime and mixing drinks.
If you'd like to try a Pink Mojito, here is the recipe:
1 ½ oz. light rum
1 tsp. white sugar
1 sprig mint
Put the sprig of mint in a tumbler, add sugar, and juice lime. Throw in lime rind. Then, muddle everything. If a wooden muddler is available, use that. Otherwise, use the back of a bar spoon. Then, fill with ice. Pour rum over ice and fill glass with Sprite. Give it one stir with a short straw. Garnish with lime.
For a pink mojito, add a splash of cranberry juice after adding the rum but before pouring the Sprite. The ladies (well just one lady) love this. The taste of the cranberry juice will be practically nonexistent. It's just for color.
8. Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Eddy George. (Sponsored by who else? Target and Diet Coke!)
9. Stripper Name: (favorite perfume, favorite candy): Calyx Skor. (Who works at Scores!)
10. Witness Protection Name: (mother's and father's middle name): Jane Francis (HO HUM)