3.29.2009

Trust me...



The season premiere of "The Tudors" is one week away. If you don't watch it, you have one week to catch up. Go rent season one. If you have Showtime, watch season two on demand. Trust me, it's a wonderful show that has it all, sex, drama, great looking people and even some hard core violence. PLUS it's educational, because you learn a bit about the reign and marriages of King Henry VIII.

If you DO watch it...the first episode of season three is available on demand. I watched it already, and it rocks.

Carry on.


4 comments:

Jill said...

This is the honest to Goodness truth. Toddler just went down for a nap and it's cold and yucky outside so I decided to see what On Demand had to offer and I am, as I type, watching The Tudors free trailer. Was wondering if it was any good. Comcast On Demand has all 10 episodes of Season 1 for free. Guess I should go for it. Good watching while I'm on the treadmill.

Sass said...

I miss out on all the good stuff because I don't get Showtime...

That makes me sad.

Mrs. D said...

I have yet to get to watch this, but I am planing on renting it as soon as our movie place gets it. I've been on their asses since last year to get it. I LOOOOVED the books, The Other Boelyn Girl, etc about Henry the 8th. SO good! And Eric Bana makes the HOTTEST Henry, yum!

Unknown said...

I am a faitful Tudors fan and cannot wait for the season premier. I have the last episode still on my DVR that I'm going to watch again. I bawled like a baby at that one. Thanks for sharing the widget.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.