3.31.2009

Real Housewives Newsflash...Thanks Mrs. K!!!

Just got this hot scoop from Connie aka Mrs. K...


Page Six broke the news that Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is now without a Count.

It seems that the Count, who is often overseas without his family for extended periods of time, has hooked up with an Ethiopian woman in Geneva. According to Page Six, the Count broke the news to his Countess of 16 years in an email. A source close to the title-obsessed housewife was quoted as saying, "She got wind he was seeing somebody and he didn't answer her when she called. He finally sent her an e-mail..." Classy!

The couple recently 'celebrated' their 16th wedding anniversary on March 16th, though it's been obvious to close friends that they've lived separate lives for years. But despite their distance, the Countess is said to be "devastated" and totally "blindsided" by the decision to officially separate.

A rep for the Countess, whose book on class and etiquette is due to hit stores next month, told Page Six, "It is obviously a very difficult time for the Countess and Count, but they plan to remain friends and their primary focus will be to do what is best for their two children."

And in case you're wondering, and we know you are, the Countess gets to keep her title - which of course is Countess. As in Countess LuAnn de Lesseps. The Countess. Not "Duchess LuAnn Chucklespoop" or "Countess LuAnn de Grimaceburglar" as Gawker has mistakenly referred to her in the past. It's Countess LuAnn de Lesseps. And referring to her by any other name would just be wrong and nothing at all to laugh at...or link to.
Source: www.bloghamptons.com


16 comments:

Mama Wheaton said...

I don't get the channel this show airs on but I love seeing the clips.

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

That news made me smile. I can't stand her!

Mrs. D said...

I don't follow this show, except what I read about it online here and there. If they were normal poor people like the rest of us they'd be forced to try to work it out, but I guess when you have the money to live seperate lives, you do, and then it all crumbles.

Melissa said...

I'm not shocked. He was married like 4 times before her, and he's NEVER with her! Of course he found some woman to have on the side!

I bet she's thrilled she gets to keep her title! I kind of wish she didn't tho, since that's all she talks about!

Ashley said...

As annoying she is, divorce is sad.
But I'm betting she will get some serious $$$ along with that title she loves so much.

Katiellirb said...

I didn't watch it this year, but last year I kind of liked her. I can't believe he was that tacky to e-mail her! Hopefully thats one big nasty rumor!

The 5 Bickies said...

Scandalous! I just watched last week's show and find them all ridiculous but I have to keep watching.

Unknown said...

Oh MY! I admit she is my least favorite housewife

Unknown said...

I LOVE that I can just come to you for all the inside scoops!!

Meta said...

Oh wow - I totally forgot to tivo last night....glad you have all these updates! I love your blog! :)

Michelle T said...

I can't say I am surprised. They were hardly ever together. Thanks for the update!

Meta said...

Just realized it is tonight and I haven't missed it after all - boy, is it a long week?! Can't wait!

simplynotso said...

i actually thought she was getting bit****. I guess that is why!

Vodka Mom said...

I just finished watching an episode, and was thinking some not so nice things about her. NOW, however, I feel sad for her.

Being his wife seemed very important to her. Unfortunately.

Jerseygirl89 said...

I just read about this on People.com, because this is totally why I watch the show. I can't wait until next season now.

Did you also hear that Gretchen from OC and Slade (from original OC) are dating now?

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I posted about this too! I'm rather surprised about the split. I bet you can't wait for the Jersey Girls show.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.