3.28.2009

My blog is SO outed!

It's official. My blog is outed. The locals know about it. My world's have collided.

It's going to take some serious creativity to keep this thing interesting without pissing anyone off.

I have my work cut out for me.

I would like to thank those of you who answered my cry for comments. Like anything else, it's not as much fun when you have to beg for it, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Enjoy your Saturday, I'm going to a fundraiser tonight for my friend's family. As you may or may not remember her husband died in December. It should be a fun way to show our support for an amazing woman. Sad though, Joe will be missed tonight.


9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I wouldn't worry about people you know reading your blog. It's not like you're writing about retarded people and sexy stuff like me.

Mrs. D said...

Oh that sucks. It was one reason I quit my blog. So are you doing some editing now? lol.

Unknown said...

Please don't limit what you post. Too, too good to be edited.

PaperCourt said...

That sucks! Have fun tonight.

Ned said...

How in the world did they find out?

Nessa said...

ahh, the locals... i've been debating on whether i should post my pic on my blog...but i dont want to always have to think twice before i right, ya know? lol

Paula@SweetPea said...

Oh no! All I have to say is now the locals know that they'd better not make you mad. If they do, you can get your revenge on your blog!

Sass said...

Will you now go back to discussing your colon?

I'm just sayin'...I found that exciting. ;)

Jaina said...

Good luck. I would start a new blog at that point. I'm sure you can do it...don't censor yourself too much ;)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.