3.17.2009

Holy frickin' hell!!

This is straight from People Magazine...I can ASSURE you these women don't hang out with me!!! Oh and btw...it premieres on my birthday...what a gift!!

The newest cast of Housewives is close-knit and includes friends, a pair of sisters — who married brothers! — and their sister-in-law. The show is set to premiere May 12 (11 p.m. ET) on Bravo.

From left to right, the women of The Real Housewives of New Jersey are …

Jacqueline Laurita: A former cosmetologist, she is now a stay-at-home mom, but still loves to pamper herself. She has a teenage daughter from her previous marriage and a 6-year-old son with her husband Chris, who owns wholesale apparel businesses and is brother to Caroline and Dina.

Teresa Giudice: Born and raised in New Jersey, her husband Joe owns a successful construction company. Together they have three young daughters, who take up much of her time. A friend of Dina and Caroline, she also loves to shop, get spa treatments and spend time at her beach house on the Jersey Shore.

Danielle Staub: “You either love me or you hate me, there is no in between,” says the single mom of two daughters. She prides herself as one of the first female American Express Black card members in New Jersey. She is also active in her local parish and regularly attends mass. She and Jacqueline are friends.

Dina Manzo: Founder of the nonprofit Project Ladybug, which helps children with cancer, she’s also an interior designer, an event planner, mother and best friends with her sister Caroline. Her husband Albert works with his brother (Caroline’s husband) at their family’s catering business.

Caroline Manzo: She’s a mother of three and own a real estate firm and a line of children’s accessories. Described as a “feisty spitfire,” she’s Dina’s sister and is on the board of Project Ladybug. She’s married to Albert Manzo, brother of Dina’s husband Tommy. Dina and Caroline’s brother is Jacqueline’s husband Chris.

Tell us: Will you watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey?


I'll be the first to answer...HELL YEAH!


14 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Oh I'm there.

Formerly known as Frau said...

OMG I only wish I could, but as soon as its on itunes I'm so there!

Paula@SweetPea said...

I'll watch this show for sure! I'm glad that there will be another housewife series to watch once the NYC series is over.

Anonymous said...

Of course but I think they may be overdoing it now- they will also be doing one in Las Vegas...what's next? instead of Vegas they should have really done one from Miami...it's muy caliente over here

Red said...

Oh hell ya I'm there! I can't really get into RHONY but this one sounds right up my alley!

Sass said...

I always catch these shows when they're already through the season and they're running the marathons.

But yeah...I love them and I think I may actually try to watch it! ;)

ConverseMomma said...

I usually get these shows in rerun. I'll do a whole marathon day, forcing my hubs to take the babies somewhere so I can popcorn and blanket on the couch. Seriously. Where do they find these crazy chicks.

just ask beth said...

Fuckin A!! Just saying like they do in Jersey, I don't going around saying that! LOL

Jill said...

Totally will be watching. Can't wait!

preppyplayer said...

This has been filmed in my area and the rumers and gossip have been escalating. We are all worried that the way they edit this will solidfy the stereotype of Nj housewives, ala Carmela Soprano.

I hope it isn't all glitz, terrible accents, ostentatious behaviour, tacky homes... but I have a feeling bravo was on the lookout for all that, otherwise it wouldn't be an interesting show!

Michelle T said...

I am sure that I'll be right there watching with the rest of you! I can't seem to pull myself away from these shows.

Bridget said...

Being a NJ housewife myself - I'm all over it. How sweet of Bravo to keep the NJ stereotype alive and well.... Carmella is that you? ;)

I can honestly tell you I don't know anyone around here that looks like this line up but we did travel to another NJ town for basketball(a close one too) and ALL the moms looked like this.

Bridget said...

ha - I only just read preppy players comments after. We're thinking exactly alike

Karen said...

I will watch. The Manzos are good people and are very genrous with their facilites for charity events which I have been involved in.

If Dina's life is anything like her wedding (insanity!) I will be glued to the show.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.