3.29.2009

Google Analytics-Part 278

It's that time again...the time when I don't feel like being creative, so I head on over to Google Analytics and see what keywords have led web surfers to my humble little blog.

Here are the latest:

Simon's banana sling

Wrinkly old men body pictures

Seduce pizza guy

blackhead squeezer

caffeine makes you horny

gluttony pig
Kelly Ripa's ass

and last but not least

reverse testicle shrinkage!!!


So, if you ever need to learn about how to seduce a pizza guy wearing a banana sling with reverse testicle shrinkage, just head on over to Caffeine Court. I'm here to help.


11 comments:

Far From Perfect said...

you totally crack me up..too funny.

Anonymous said...

All part of your "do good" movement, no? :) I should post the random stuff that cause people to land on my blog sometime!

Jan said...

I couldnt figure out how Google Analytics even works! I give you credit.

Sass said...

I'm a ltitle disturbed.

Okay, I'm a LOT disturbed.

I posted this exact same post today.

Like...seriously.

Weird.

Jill said...

Hilarious! Who even THINKS of those things?

Petunia said...

Some of those are just plain scary!! :)

Cora said...

Ewwwww. Makes you wonder what sort of people stop by, huh? Hee hee.

I have yet to put analytics on my blog. Yet. One day I'll get around to it. I'm imagining the hilarity!

Unknown said...

LMAo...LOVED it!!! GA is awesome

ConverseMomma said...

I always find these funny. I don't use Google analytical or even have a statcounter, so I have no idea who or how people arrive. I bet it would be hoot to know.

Jaina said...

Lol, too funny. I haven't gotten any really interesting hits in Google Analytics.

Azile said...

if that's what this blog is about then you have a new follower :)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.