3.21.2009

Stuff I'm Groovin' On


LOLLIA-Wish Petite Treat Shea Butter Handcreme (Sugared Pastille)
$7 for the mini size.


My sister turned me on to this stuff. It is the best hand cream EVER and the packaging is so pretty. It makes my hands really soft and it smells heavenly. I got mine at Anthropologie, but you can also go to their website. Seriously, trust me on this one, go right now and buy it...tell them Jill sent you.


on to the next thing I'm groovin' on....


When you get to be "of a certain age" powder blush can age you, so I prefer creams and gels. (They don't get stuck in all those DEEP CREVICES all over my cheeks...)

I love this tint because you can use it on your cheeks AND your lips and it looks really natural, like you just came in from a nice long walk on a crisp fall day!!!

It comes in three gorgeous shades, Beauty Queen, Homecoming Queen and my personal shade, Prom Queen.

$15 at Sephora.

I am not paid for these endorsements...just want you to benefit from all the money I've spent on lotions and potions that I didn't like. Through much trial and error, these products were head and shoulders above the rest. And don't you be whining to me about the recession. I don't wanna here it. These are cheap people. You deserve it AND you'll be stimulating the economy, everybody wins.

Stay tuned for more.


4 comments:

simplynotso said...

what about Mona????

GypsiAdventure said...

the hand cream sounds perfect...my hands are so dry this winter, perhaps I will stop by and get some. Thanks for the tip!!
~K

Coffee with Cathy said...

I am always looking for new skin-care and makeup products -- and anything affordable at Anthropologie! Thanks so much for these suggestions. I'm going to try these ASAP.

Sass said...

I'm so addicted to new makeup, yet I wear very little!

Love the suggestions, now if only I were anywhere near a Sephora...

;)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.