7.10.2009

Reminder...your reports are due by Sunday at 6 PM

I am going out of town for a couple of days. (In case your wondering, I am going to Maryland to visit with my family.)

Thanks to all of you who have commented on my Google Analytics post. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any specific numbers. I'm writing a report for the US Blog Commission, that's due on Tuesday, so I really need the numbers by Sunday at 6. If I don't turn the report in on time the Commission charges me a huge fine, so I appreciate your assistance.

What I'll need is the number of visits and number of page views for the past 6 months. If you have ads on your site I'll need the amount of money you make each month off yours. I can tell you right now. I don't make squat.

I have to tell you that I'm happy to hear that my drop in the ratings is not due to my lame content, and is probably due to some screw up on the Google servers.

I was feeling like I needed to try harder and write some insightful, clever posts.

Thanks goodness I can stick with my usual schlock.

Have a great weekend, and I look forward to reading your reports.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. . . is it seasonal or the economy? I think summer. keep up the good and funny work you do!!!

Caffeine Court said...

Jill you are a genius and I love your blog

Caffeine Court said...

Since my blog stats and comments are tanking, I've resorted to commenting on my own posts! Jill, it is EXREMELY rude to ask others their blog stats and how much they make off ads. You could use a few lessons in manners. Love-Sybil

Caffeine Court said...

Oh, and maybe you should proofread your comments before you hit publish!!

Caffeine Court said...

Wow! 5 comments. Things are looking up my friend!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today. It is so much fun making new blog friends. Hope you will stop by for a visit. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Jaina said...

Haha, Jill you crack me up. I'll try and pull numbers for you later. Though I think I'm late for your report deadline...

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.