7.03.2009

I'm calling you out...

If you read the comments from my last post you'll see that some anonymous reader thinks I'm an idiot.

That's fair. We're all entitled to our opinions. My only problem with this person is the fact that he or she is a COWARD and can only call me an idiot behind the mask of ANONYMOUS.

Since I am believe so strongly in freedom of speech, I will express my opinion of ANONYMOUS. Only I won't hide. You know who I am. My picture is in the sidebar.

I think you are a lame, hostile, wimp who is afraid to call me an idiot to my virtual face.

I have disabled anonymous comments for the time being.

So come on out anonymous.

I love a good debate. Let's go toe to toe, in the ring, with our gloves off.

Bring it on.

My blog has been kind of lame lately, and this kind of thing is just the ticket to livening things up.

Thank you in advance.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...they didn't even have a point?!

it almost would seem like a joke, you know?

i've never had someone say icky stuff on my comments. i'd probably cry for a bit but then i'd track them back through their url and pee on their doorstep.

andy

p.s. i don't think you're an idiot.

Anonymous said...

A couple of times, I've accidentally clicked on 'anonymous' and once it's done, it is done.

Of course, I would never write something like that person wrote. If I don't like the blog, I go elsewhere. Even if I don't like the writing, I just respect the fact that the blogger put themselves out there with their post in the hopes of entertaining or engaging people the likes of me.

Cheers

The 5 Bickies said...

Hmmm...I wondered if it was a joke too. Very random comment. It always seems funny to me when people are mean...just don't read!

Caffeine Court said...

It's all good.

I think it's kind of funny. But I would like the person to reveal himself. It's more fun that way.

MarĂ­a said...

Oh screw them. Seriously.
eBallers. (Folks that get HUGE balls on the internet, that wouldn't say a damn thing to your face.)

Sandra said...

Anonymous better watch out lest you run them down with your golf cart while selling out beverages on the golf course ;-) They should know not to mess with us bloggers. We def have each other's back! xoxo

Jaina said...

Oh Jill, you're the best! I love this post.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.