7.09.2009

Caffeine Court Productions

I've decided that I want to be a television producer.

The first show I'm pitching to the networks is called "Project Cougar."

The premise of the show is regular housewives get made over to be hot mamas.

It's not too extreme. Just small implants (if necessary), workouts with a trainer, a little Botox and Restylane, perhaps a nose job and chin lipo.

We'll also throw in waxing and spray tanning.

Our participants will also receive total hair and makeup overhauls with top beauty professionals. Oh, and of course all the ladies will receive brand new, super hot wardrobe makeovers.

I will be appearing on the first episode and will have each and every one of the procedures listed above.

If you'd like to go on the show, please let me know, and I'll e-mail you an application.

All participants must travel to the New York area for their makeover.

This TV producer gig has to fit in with my children's schedule, so I can't be inconvenienced by travel. You need to come to me.

I'm thrilled that I finally found a career, so don't you go shattering my dream by telling me this has already been done a million times in magazines and on other TV shows. I don't want to hear any negativity. All the great ones were told their dreams could never come to reality. This is my passion, my life's work, and I'm GOING TO make it happen.

(Anonymous...are you out there? Are you just DYING to call me an idiot. C'mon. Do it...I dare you!!! My e-mail address is on the sidebar. I'll be waiting to hear from you.)


9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Uh yes...is this the blog that's home to the hot cougar?

..I read something about that on Twitter.

Tara R. said...

I'd be all over this show. Can we nominate ourselves?

The wife said...

Throw in a free tummy tuck and I'm there!

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty good idea! Seriously, I am surprised this hasn't already been a show. Count me in, but I would really like a tummy tuck, also, instead of the nose job.

Unknown said...

Please, please, please include me on your show! I want a stylist to furnish me with tons of clothes. I sure wish you could find a way to be toned without the exercise though.

Sandra said...

And I will be your assistant producer or personal assistant, thankyouverymuch!!

linda said...

Sign me up...former thin cheerleader, now dumpy middle-aged suburban Mom!
You are too beautiful to be anything but the producer!!!

Organic Meatbag said...

Great idea! I'm going to pitch a show also called "American's Got No Shame!"...but of course, I would fret over the improper English and change it to "America HAS no shame!"

Jaina said...

I love the idea. Let me know when it airs! ;)

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.