7.23.2009

I'll do anything for product...

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but if you own a business and have a product you'd like me to promote here on my incredibly popular blog, let me know.

All you have to do is send me some of your wares and I'll put a nice little mention on my blog and an ad on my sidebar.

It's a win-win. I get free stuff and YOU get to reach out to an amazingly discerning group of readers who love to shop.

I hope Blogger doesn't crash from all the responses I'm sure to receive.

Act fast!! My sidebar is only so big...


3 comments:

Jaina said...

Hope you get some fun stuff to tell us about! ;)

Far From Perfect said...

what's going on in New Jersey???

Jill said...

I actually am working on a product (fashion) but nowhere near ready for purchase. But when it is, you'll be one of the first to know!

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.